Kingston Imperial institute of Technology & sciences
Vision & Mission
Vision of our institute is remodeling life through excellence in education and studies.
- World class schooling: Excellence in training, grounded in ethics and essential thinking and questioning in order to attain development of life.
- Cutting edge studies: Innovating surroundings to extend knowledge and remedy for all the crucial issues.
- Impactful human beings: Satisfied, responsible, concerned and effective group of workers and college students.
- Worthwhile Co-creations: Energetic collaboration with national & international industries & universities for productiveness and economic improvement.
- Service to Society: Service to the vicinity and world through expertise and compassion.
The Institute is a place of knowledge, innovation and enterprise. We pride ourselves on these three tenets. They underpin our strategies in learning and teaching, in research, and help us to engage with the business world.
Through Knowledge, Innovation and Enterprise we aim to transform the lives of those who engage us. We want Students to remember us for providing them with an experience that ensures they are ready for the business world of tomorrow. Businesses come back to us, because we provide solutions tailored to help them sustain themselves and Partners: will be surprised at our ability to reach into their businesses and provide routes to mutual success. The institute’s vision is to be responsive and integrated for the global communities it serves. Through our blend of learning and teaching, innovative research and business support, we aim to create our own place as a global provider of entrepreneurial education.
We are committed to being:
- An agent for social inclusion and change
- An arena for the development of ideas and critical thinking
- A strategic force driving educational and cultural strategy for the city and region
- An educational hub supporting the economy through employment, entrepreneurship, creativity, knowledge transfer, research and development.